Saturday, December 18, 2010

Welcome To Hands-On-Tech Spot!

As the title says, welcome to Hands-On-Tech Spot!  I'm excited to share some of my knowledge with you.  People are always asking me how to get things done with tech, and I figured it's time to get some of that information out there.

My goal is to teach people how to get things done with technology.  I think with the proper training and a little patience, anyone can use a computer to make their lives easier.  I'm not talking about converting people to the digital life.  I'm talking about taking that person who has a computer, and doesn't have any clue what to do with it and giving them a little guidance.  Just like anything else, it all starts with baby steps, and I'm hoping that those steps happen here.

If you have any questions or ideas, leave a comment below!  I love helping people, and I'd love to see what people want to know.  I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment